Saturday, September 27, 2014

Amazing

About 18 months ago, I went running with my iPod -- IN THE RAIN.

When I came home, the iPod was totally not functioning.

A dear friend said, PUT IT IN A CUP OF RICE.  It will take out the moisture and dry the inside up.

I got a cup of rice and left it in the cup for the past 18 months.

Tonight, I decided it's time.

I got it out of the rice.

Plugged it in to charge.

After about 10 minutes, this appeared --
It's Working!
And now, I am leaving it to be fully charged.

I haven't seen this screen for the past 18 months.  
This iPod might be old, but it has some of my favorite music on it.  

Thank you God.

This is such an answer to prayer.

I feel as if it's come back to life again!!!

Seek Him First!

2 comments:

  1. patience of Job, 18 months is a long time, but hey, what you gotta lose?

    ReplyDelete
  2. And it worked!!!! The battery life is not as long as before, but it works!!!!

    ReplyDelete