Monday, September 15, 2014

Out for A Run at 11:45

It's been so hot these days that I have not wanted to venture out for a run during the day time.  I feel like a slab of butter melting out in the sun!  My legs can't seem to move. My breathing is laborious. Everything seems to 'run' in slow motion.

I have gone for my runs at around 6p.m. after I drop off Abby at her cram school and before I go and pick up Isaiah.

But these last few days have been extremely busy.  So, I have had to go after 11p.m.  Tonight, it will be like 11:45!

It's cooler.

There are still people out, riding their bike or walking their dog.

And I just enjoy going out to clear my head and pray.

But since it's so late, I don't go for long... I'd like to... but after a run, it's difficult to settle down and fall asleep. And I am usually up early the next morning.

Well, I can hardly wait for Fall to arrive...

Off for a run!

At ...


Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment