Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Pictures of Things Mentioned

The cabinet I painted at our old house -- it came out really nice!

The living room/dining room area of our old house now that the furniture are in place and the walls are all done.

Isaiah in his high school uniform as he goes off to the MRT Station to go to school --

(Annie, notice those nice shoes you bought him!)
My sister, Annie, mentioned that in my post about this past summer, I failed to include any pictures of her. So here you go --




Five would be enough, right???
Seek Him First!




2 comments:

  1. Love your comment!!! Love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Has my surprise arrived? I have another 'bag' of surprise. The Lord is leading me to mail you one bag of surprise each month. And I feel as if He knows your heart. Wait until you see the next bag of surprise. That's for October!

    ReplyDelete