Saturday, September 13, 2014

TV Shows

Alan has been watching Chicago Fire. Now he has started again with the new series, 24.

Abby enjoys Lie to Me, but the new season has not yet started.

Isaiah's favorite TV show includes the Mentalist, Lie to Me, NCIS, just to name a few.

I enjoy watching Castle and Rizzoli and Isles.

Living in Taiwan, we don't get to watch these shows on a regular basis, unlike my mom who lives in the States.  My mom -- she loves Little House on the Prairie, Murder She Wrote, Matlock and Joyce Meyer.  She watches these shows regularly.

If I lives in the States, what other shows would I enjoy?  There is the Home channel.  I like all the detective shows -- Monk, Psych, Elementary, Sherlock, Columbo... the list goes on.  I'm glad I don't live in the States. I would never have time to do anything.  I'd be glued to the TV!




Seek Him First.




2 comments:

  1. I tried, but I do not like ANY show, maybe MASH, but the rest, nope....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get involved in the characters and the shows become interesting. You have to watch a few episodes before you are drawn into the shows. Plus, when I am on the plane, they also have TV shows and I watch them instead of a movie.

    ReplyDelete