Sunday, September 21, 2014

No Day Off

The typhoon has blown over without much damage to the Northern area of Taiwan.

People were hoping that they might get a day off tomorrow... but no... everything is back to normal.

It's still going to be another hot 'summer' day even though we should have entered into the fall season by now.

And yes, I had a very busy Saturday.

Alan and I did go to Isaiah's Back to School Day. It was very informative and we were able to meet several of his teachers.

In the afternoon, I rode the scooter all the way to Danhsui.  I prayed with the sister at the foreclosed home she just bought. The 'inside' wasn't that bad.  Here in Taiwan when you buy a foreclosed home, you don't get to see the condition on the inside until the deal is sealed. So, you don't know if you bought a "lemon" or not.

Then I came back and we had a wonderful family core at Robert and Ariel new house.  The food and fellowship were just splendid.

I drank a half cup of coffee and should have gone for a run. But physically I was feeling tired, so I went to bed at 12:30 and tossed and turned until 3a.m. ha, ha, ha... Next time, no coffee after 6p.m. no matter how good the coffee may be.

Today was a day of rest... as we went to church in the afternoon and had Robert and Ariel over for dinner.

Now the kids are working on their school work and getting on their cell phone. Isaiah is playing this football game and Abby is conquering TsumTsum.



Seek Him First.

No comments:

Post a Comment