Friday, September 26, 2014

Riding My Scooter from Neihu to Danhsui

It's a walk or ride of faith, going from Neihu to Danhsui.  The total distance is about 31 kilometers. Today was my third time and I'm actually starting to enjoy the ride.
This is Neihu.


And this is a map of the route I take to go to Danhsui.

From the upper half of the map in the middle to the very top of the map to the left.

What do I see on the way?

I see several beautiful bridges.
This is along the bike path.

I see rice paddies.
I see ferries crossing from one side to the other.
I see lots of things.

Seek Him First!





4 comments:

  1. about as far as our house to westwood, but on a scooter, must have been funnnnnnnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. You would have loved it... What's the best is that on the way, I kept wanting to stop and try different food... ha, ha, ha... I have gone on a run from Neihu to Danhsui. Very scenic. I will have to do that again when it's not so hot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. man oh man yes i would have, and maybe lock the scooter up and go for a little side run xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You there, this is really good post here. Thanks for taking the time to post such valuable information. Quality content is what always gets the visitors coming. escooter review

    ReplyDelete