Friday, September 12, 2014

Running Shoes

I ran in new shoes today.

I like my old ones better.

I have gone through three pairs already.  Old shoes are so comfortable. It's hard for me to change. But with my weird running gait, the heels are shot after about a month.  If I continue to wear them, I actually start to run "leaning" or pronating.  Not good.  My knees and back will feel it after just 10kms.

I will upload pictures tomorrow of what my "old" shoes look like now.

I am grateful for the new shoes I have... but it's going to take some time to get used to them. By the time I get used to them, it will be time to change to another 'new' pair of shoes!!!!

What shoes do I enjoy running in??

Mizuno Wave Creation 13 (The 15 is out, but I have not tried a pair.)


Brooks


Seek Him First.

No comments:

Post a Comment