Thursday, September 18, 2014

A Box of Atemoya

Entering the elevator, I saw our house number on a sign. This means we have a package. 

Who would be sending us a package?

I went and got it.

It was a big box from Taidong.

Getting back home, I opened up the box.

To my utter surprise, a dear friend from Taidong mailed us a box of 15 atemoya.\

The atemoya is a hybrid of two fruits – the sugar-apple and the cherimoya. This fruit is popular in Taiwan, where it is known as the "pineapple sugar apple" (鳳梨釋迦).

Here is a list of the health benefits of this delicious fruit -- 


  • Potential for weight control
  • More energy for exercising
  • Reduced risk of cardiovascular diseases
  • Reduced risk of developing cancers
  • Lower blood pressure
  • Potential to lower cholesterol
  • Reduced change of developing type 2 diabetes
  • Potential to slow down age process

I immediately devoured two!!!  They were so sweet and fabulous.

I didn't know all the health benefits of this delicious fruit. But how awesome that they are a good source of energy for exercising.  I guess I should eat a couple before I go for a run!  

How many do I have left?

Enough perhaps to last me through this weekend!!!

Seek Him First!


No comments:

Post a Comment