Monday, April 15, 2019

Still Waiting...

Mom was up early... as always... but we didn't get to the elderly center until 11am as I was trying to get her to POOP! NOTHING!

We can't finish the physical without this last 'assessment'...

After dropping her off, I came home and did a load of laundry, went for a run, and then went to the noon time prayer meeting at the Abba House. I'm going to try to make that a regular thing!

On the way back from the prayer meeting, I went to the post office to do several things -- mail things and donate money! I also stopped at the library, the bank and the supermarket. Since I was on my scooter, it made these errands so much faster.

I went to pick Mom up and they asked me to go to the cashier to pay the fees for March. I didn't know what to expect. For half a month, I had to pay about 75US$. So, a month would be about 150US$. That's so reasonable. And Mom enjoys the program so very much. I just don't like the drive! So, the sooner she can be at the Xihu Program, the better!

It's midterm week for the kids and Alan. Please pray!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Heb 10:21

No comments:

Post a Comment