Monday, April 22, 2019

Ai Yo = Oh NO!

Well... it was a very busy day.

I didn't know that the Xihu Elderly Center wanted me to stay for two hours and come back to pick up Mom early... They are very professional and wanted to make sure Mom was ok. I hope it's only today... as I had planned on getting things done this morning, but all the plans went out the window.

When I came back to pick Mom up and to hand in more paperwork, the social worker had some 'bad news' for me. Can  you guess?

Mom was digging poop. And the social worker said, THEY CANNOT HAVE THAT KIND OF BEHAVIOR! They don't supervise restroom breaks... It took the aide 20 minutes to clean up the mess Mom made! It was exactly as I had described it to them. A TOTAL MESS! They are going to observe for five days. If this continues, they will not accept Mom!

Please pray... I will have to make sure Mom has her bowel movements at home... Or else... WAHHHH!

I love the Xihu Elderly Care Facilities... It's seven minutes from my home. It's a Christian based program, so each morning they have a worship time. I want Mom to be at Xihu... but they made it very clear that poop digging is not permitted!

Seek Him First!
Image result for god is the god of the impossible


3 comments:

  1. That is to bad but you can't blame them. I keep praying for this issue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today was good... When I picked her up... no bad news... THREE MORE DAYS! I now force her to sit on the toilet in the morning... and no prunes or coffee in the morning...I want to make sure she only has poop when she is home. I'm doing adjustments now! I love this Xihu Elderly Care Center. They are absolutely fantastic! But they can't have Mom doing her bad habits... for hygiene reasons...

    ReplyDelete