Thursday, April 11, 2019

Head Spinning Day

Even though Isaiah was able to be home this morning, I decided to still take Mom to the elderly program. It meant more running around, but at least Mom would not be alone... and I had to get her started on another physical check up.

So, in the morning, I was up early and got Mom ready and we were out the door by 9am. I was on the MRT heading to teach by 9:45!

I finished teaching at 12:30 and rushed back home on the MRT. I had a quick run and an even quicker shower and was back in the car to pick Mom up.

Actually, we went to the hospital side of the facilities and started her on the check up. They drew blood. They weighed her and yes, she has gained weight. I collected urine... but could not get the poop done.

I dropped her off at James' hotel and headed off to tutor.

James had an unfortunate experience. Mom went poop at the mall and he wasn't in there with her. I didn't want her to poop until I could supervise and collect. James was so shocked... Now when we were at the hospital I took her to the restroom... I forced her to sit there... I knew she had to go... but she refused...

We were to have dinner together but it was difficult to enjoy the meal when Mom smelled so bad!

We came home at 7:30 and I forced her to take another shower. I then put all her clothes in the wash and did a load!

I am almost finished with the physical for Mom... all I need is...

If I can get that done, the report will be finished by 4/18 and Mom can start at Xihu Elderly Care Center on 4/22! But if that part is delayed, everything is pushed back!  Please pray! I know God will have to work this out.

Seek Him First!
Image result for Isaiah 40:30

No comments:

Post a Comment