Monday, April 29, 2019

Never Enough Time!

I set the day aside to get some much needed projects done...

For example, filing my talks from 2018... Trying to go though my computer files and organize them into the correct folders (That will need a lot more time), working on my messages as I wanted to read and do some research...

Well... needless to say... time was not enough!

I got things started but I did not complete any of the above tasks.

I did get the floor mopped and the laundry done...

Alan and I are counseling a couple on Monday and Wednesday nights.

Isaiah did not have any tennis practice since they just finished a tournament...

Abby still had her fellowship to attend to...

We watched another episode of NCIS as we are only on Season 14!

Seek Him First!
Image result for god is the god of the impossible

No comments:

Post a Comment