Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Longer Run on A Warmer Day!

I actually went and had an hour run... It was so good... The weather was a bit warm... but it felt good to be out...

The day flew by as I knew it would...

Lots happening...

Eddie and his family did take off on their cruise... and they will be in the States for about six weeks.

James is enjoying his stay in Taipei but we have not seen much of him.

I put Mom in a photo booth and got more pictures as we needed them for the health report (which has yet to be completed) and for the elderly care program in Xihu.

I hope to sleep before 12:30am... I'm sleep deprived!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Matthew 14:30

2 comments:

  1. sleep more more more don't get too tired

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had time to sleep... I sleep before 1am and I'm up by 6am!

    ReplyDelete