Sunday, April 28, 2019

A Blessed Sunday!

James headed off to Hong Kong, so he didn't come to church this afternoon!

We had a wonderful service. The topic was on Daniel, A Life of Worship!

Mom enjoyed the service and the food... she always gets to eat different snacks at church as our HOP Family always brings an assortment of snacks...

In the morning before church I completed lots of housework as I wanted time this week while Mom is at the Elderly Center to prepare for a series of messages: one in May, four in June and one in July! I'd like to spend the time to see what is upon God's heart for these different groups of people. May is a Prayer Walk at HOP. June will be at three different places! And July will be just before leaving on the 8th for the States! If you're reading this, please pray for me!

Abby was feeling ill and yet she had to go to her basketball practice as her tournament is this coming weekend. Isaiah went to see the latest Avengers Movie... Abby and Alan went on Friday. And as I've mentioned in an earlier post, I don't want to go and see it!

Seek Him First!
Image result for god is the god of the impossible

No comments:

Post a Comment