Sunday, April 7, 2019

Lots of Visitors!

James is in Taipei... And he is planning to stay for a month! YIPPY! I hope he gets the short term apartment that's five minutes away from our house. We will find out tomorrow!

And I have other friends from the States who are all arriving this week.

As for today... it was a very nice warm day...

I didn't have to speak as I invited Caleb Bennett to be the speaker at HOP. He picked John 8:1-12 as his text -- Empowered to go and sin no more. It actually was like a part II to my message last week... and Alan will continue on this theme for his resurrection Sunday message.

This week is going to be very warm... Mom will have her program and I will be back to teaching on tutoring!

The kids will be having their midterms soon. Please remember to pray for us!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Isaiah 40:29

No comments:

Post a Comment