Friday, April 19, 2019

Rain, Rain, Rain... On Good Friday!

I forgot to mention that there was an earthquake yesterday. It freaked my brother out as he was on the 9th floor...

Today was my mom's last day at the YangMing Elderly Care Center. The people there really love my mom. They asked if I could bring her back once a week... for a visit! On Monday she will be at the Xihu Elderly Care Center... That place is a five minute drive from my house... but parking might be a problem. We will see...

Alan and I had a nice morning... just hanging out together.

I did squeeze in a run in the afternoon... and then went off to tutor!

It was raining quite hard... I haven't ridden on a scooter in that kind of rain for quite a while...

And Happy Good Friday!

Seek Him First!
Image result for john 17:3

No comments:

Post a Comment