Friday, April 26, 2019

Big Praise!

Today was the big decision day... Will the Xihu Elderly Center take my mom?

When I went to pick her up, the social worker walked out to greet me...

She looked at me... and I looked at her...

And she said, "Yes, we will take your mom!"

I gave her a big hug...

What a relief!

They have experienced the big messy bad habit THREE TIMES this week... but after the first time, they were ready! So, they are retraining her... that's what the social worker told me.

They want me to bring her in 10 minutes earlier each morning when they have the manpower to supervise her. They want to see if they can get her to go in the morning... We shall see if their 'retraining' works.

I was so happy... They actually have a mutual agreement which we signed!

I love their program and I know Mom does too...

When we got into the elevator, a lady, the same age as Mom (just 9 months younger) was talking to me and telling me that she's the person assigned to 'take care of Mom'. What does that mean? She is to keep Mom on task and to get Mom where she needs to go... ha, ha, ha... Mom also has another gentleman who takes her on walks after lunch each day! They also have kept up with her daily journal and will now work on memorizing Bible verses with Mom! Each day they give her a different task to accomplish... and will also do different mind games.

The Xihu Elderly Program is such an answer to prayer...

I will now have some free time each day...

Seek Him First!
Image result for god is the god of the impossible

3 comments:

  1. Yes, it's a 7 minute drive! And there is plenty of parking below... free!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PRAISE THE LORD !! I AM SO HAPPY !!!! TEARS IN MY EYES !!!!!

    ReplyDelete