Saturday, April 13, 2019

A Run in the Rain!

I was feeling so tired this morning and Mom was up early and talking about getting dressed to go and visit James!

I told her to go back to sleep...

Well... in the afternoon, it was sprinkling and that's my favorite weather for a quick run. And just before leaving, I thought... I hope Alan remembers to help to 'gather poop' if Mom goes to the bathroom.

Sure enough... within those 30 minutes, Mom went and DUG POOP. She had lots on her hand which could have been used to for the poop exam! But Alan forgot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's all I need to finish the physical exam papers! I must get it done this weekend! I'm scheduled to pick up the report by 4/18 if I can get this turned in! Then Mom can start at Xihu as early as Monday, 4/22!

Wouldn't that be a miracle! Just after Resurrection Sunday!

Seek HImage result for Isaiah 40:31im First!



No comments:

Post a Comment