Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Yes, She's In!

It was another busy, busy, busy day...

Mom went to the Xihu Program and really enjoyed it. In the morning when she gets there at around 9:30, they have a short worship service! Then they break into small 'family' and have different activities depending on the day of the week! I truly believe that this past year living in Taiwan has done a world of good for my mom. She is a lot more alert and engaging in conversation. She is super healthy, too!

I picked her up and talked to the social worker. We have to do a few more items on the health report. Once those are done, Mom can start... so maybe not until the last week of April.

I had to tutor this afternoon...

And then counseling this evening...

In between I had a 30 minute run, met up with a friend, went to the library and to the copier and to the computer store...

Physically, I'm exhausted...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Isaiah 40:29

2 comments:

  1. God is doing everything well... Please keep us in your prayers... We need your prayer support.

    ReplyDelete