Sunday, April 21, 2019

It's Resurrection Sunday!

I'm physically tired... but it has been a very fulfilling day...

I was up early... as usual... and Mom was in a hyper mode...

I went out to do a couple of errands since Alan was home...

At 2:15 we went off to church. I helped with set up and went and tutored... The kids are improving... Hopefully, they will be able to get into an international school this August!

Alan led the Resurrection service, speaking on the Purpose and Power of the Resurrection. One very excellent point was -- we don't need more of God's power... we just need to apply the power He has given us!

James came and stayed for dinner...

After helping to clean up, we got home at 8:00 and I was busy with getting mom to bed...

We again stayed up to watch TV... Tomorrow I will be taking Mom to Xihu... YIPPY!

Seek Him First!
Image result for II Cor 13:9

No comments:

Post a Comment