Tuesday, April 30, 2019

I Want More Days Like Today!

It's already the end of April...

I set aside today for message prep and that meant a lot of reading...

It was absolutely enjoyable!

I read different sermons on Fruit of the Spirit, the book of Galatians, and the book of Daniel...

I also read two books that I've had on loan to me from a friend... Finished one and half way through another...

I went for a short run as I wanted to get back to reading...

The basketball shoes we ordered for Abby arrived... She got home and tried them on... a perfect fit!

Mom was at her program. Please keep praying for her as she likes to wander instead of cooperating and participating in their set activities!

Tomorrow is Taiwan Labor Day... so I looked for and bought different coupons for different restaurants around the area. Hopefully, the kids will have some free time to go out together. Mom will be going to her program, so it will be nice to have a Family Time, just the four of us!

Seek Him First!
Image result for god is the god of the impossible

No comments:

Post a Comment