Monday, April 8, 2019

Praise Report!

I have great news...

Upon returning from our trip to the central part of Taiwan, I had a call from the Xihu Elderly Care Center. I couldn't call since everyone was off for a four day weekend.

So, today, after dropping Mom off, I called.

MIRACLE!

They have space to take my mom!

Mom was number 6 on the waiting list... and for months, nothing was happening...

Today they informed me that they are ready to expand and take on a few more people and Mom is on the top of their list. (I think all my phone calls helped!)

Mom will go on Wednesday of this week to be evaluated. I have to get all the health report copied for them.

And as early as next Monday, 4/15, Mom can start at the Xihu Program. No more long drives! YIPPY!

Thank you for your prayer support!

I feel God's favor resting on me through this 'parting of the Red Sea'!

And, James is here in Taiwan for the month... so I met up with him to check out the short term apartment that he will be leasing. It's the same place that I had wanted to buy years ago! Bummer! I picked Mom up and we had dinner together. He is going to be busy on Tuesday and Wednesday but we will get together on Thursday... and hopefully, we will get to see him on a regular basis!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Isaiah 40:29

3 comments: