Thursday, April 25, 2019

Last Class & Other Items

Today was my last class with the foreign police... they again surprised me with gifts and a potluck. It was a great morning...

I then rushed back home to switch to my scooter... because I had to rush over to the Yang Ming Hospital to pick up the rest of the health check up report and then pay for the two weeks that my mom was attending their elderly program.

I then rushed back home and switched to the car to pick Mom up as she was going to have dinner with James while I tutor...

After tutoring, I went and picked her up and she was happy and exhausted! When she went to bed, I went for my quick run!

After a quick shower, I was fast asleep on the sofa until Alan came home... I was so exhausted! I think I could have slept all the way until tomorrow morning...

Abby was teaching at the cram school and Isaiah was heading back as they didn't win...

Seek Him First!
Image result for god is the god of the impossible

No comments:

Post a Comment