Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Good News this Passion Week!

I called the Xihu Elderly Care Center today and they were so gracious. They said I can get my mom to start on Monday even though the health report has NOT been completed... I have yet to collect the fecal sample! That's the only thing that's missing. I also need to get mom into a photo booth as I need two pictures for the report. Again, I'm so grateful as they allowed me to start the paperwork without those photos!

In other news... So sad to watch how the fire has ravaged that beautiful cathedral in Paris... I read that all the inside wood work has been destroyed...

I made an appointment for Mom to get her ears cleaned... that's on Thursday!

I will miss going to the YangMing Program as it has been so convenient to take my mom for any kind of medical appointments! But to not have to drive so far is going to be great. And I know that the Xihu Program is fantastic... Every morning at 9:30 they start with a short worship service!

Seek Him First!

Image result for Hebrews 10: 22

No comments:

Post a Comment