Monday, November 6, 2017

I Think I've Adjusted!

Well... I think I've adjusted to the time already.

I was awake at 3:20 but I stayed in bed until 6:00am.

The morning went by fast. Abby and I even had time to go for a walk and a bike ride.

I had decided to make a crock pot dessert, so I just had to get the ingredients together...

Isaiah was at the referee training.

Alan left to take a senior picture.

Abby and I went off to church at 2:30!

I spoke from Luke 13, Unless You Repent! It was a more serious message... the next few messages will all be the same-- heavier!

Love Feast was fabulous... chicken gyros! And I had a crock pot apple oatmeal cobbler made!

After getting home, I cut both Alan and Isaiah's hair...

It's going to be a busy week... I have to get Luke 14 finished! And tutoring every night... even on Saturday!

Seek Him First!
Image result for psalm 69:34

No comments:

Post a Comment