Monday, November 6, 2017

Well... Maybe Not!

I blogged on Sunday and I forgot to hit publish...

So... it looks like I skipped November 5th... but actually I didn't...

Today, November 6th, I spent the entire morning, cleaning! Our house really needed cleaning... I actually did not get the house done. I just did the floor and putting things away!

Abby and I went to Soochow as Isaiah was playing in the Freshmen Basketball Tournament. The English Department has always been the top 3 teams... They won their game today!

Abby had a day off as the School Anniversary was on Saturday. It sure was nice to have her home... It was like homeschooling days!

I ran several errands and then went off to tutor!

In the evening, I finished my Bible study, preview the next lesson and worked on Luke 14.

In the news, I read about the shooting in Texas -- horrific! Luke 13:1-9 sure is relevant life in the 21st century!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 69: 35

No comments:

Post a Comment