Saturday, November 18, 2017

A Very Full Day & the Temperature Dropped

Weekends here seem busier than my week days...

Knowing that the day would be packed, I went for an early morning run... met up with friends when I dropped Abby off at her cram school.

Then tutored for two hours and came home to cook for the couples only core at our house this evening. I also did a load of clothes and tidied up the house.

We had two couples and Alan and I. It was a wonderful evening.

Isaiah was out with friends and Abby was at the library, studying.

We had family time this evening... and selected our 2017-2018 Family Verse -- Heb. 13:8!

I then spent the rest of the evening cleaning up the house and baking...

As for the temperature... it dropped 10 degrees... wow... it actually feels like winter now.

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 71: 15

No comments:

Post a Comment