Saturday, November 25, 2017

Isaiah's 19th Birthday!

Image result for birthday
What a great day we've had... it rained... so basketball practice cancelled... tennis tournament cancelled.

I made Isaiah banana pancakes for breakfast and went off to drop off things to my brother.

It was raining, but I wanted to get some exercise... So I decided to walk and bike... It was not a long bike ride... but at least I was able to do a bit of exercise.

Abby and I baked three loaves of different desserts...

She also went out shopping for Isaiah. She splurged on him... big time!

We went out to Friday's for dinner...

We're back home now... so I have the time to blog.

We're heading out at 11:15 to watch a movie at 11:30... still Isaiah's birthday!

I have to preach tomorrow morning... I can't even imagine how I'm going to keep my eyes opened.

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 71: 24

No comments:

Post a Comment