Thursday, November 9, 2017

A Real Day of Rest

Image result for Psalm 70:9
Thursdays are set aside to read and rest... no appointments before 4pm.

Even though I set it aside, it doesn't always work out that way. But today, I did just that...

I woke up early... as usual... I thought of going for a run, but my legs were extremely sore... I couldn't believe it.

I ran yesterday -- 10K only. And today... I can hardly walk. I think I pushed myself too hard, especially since I have not ran for months due to the hot summer days here in Taipei! I don't know... I signed up for a 12 hour run in February. Yes, that's three months away... but if I am this sore with only 10K????

So, I spent the day RESTING.  I finished my ppt file and had the house all to myself.

I slept! Almost the entire day... I got up to call my mom... At 2:30, I had to get up to get ready to tutor.

Honestly, if I didn't have to tutor, I think I would have slept until the kids came home... I haven't had a day like this in a long time... absolutely splendid!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 70:9

No comments:

Post a Comment