Thursday, November 16, 2017

A "Normal" Day

Early this morning I scooter out to meet a dear friend... as her and her family are here for two weeks. I have been wanting to just to drop by and say hello... so this morning I did. It was great even though the visit was short. Hopefully, I'll get to see them next week.

After I got home, I did a load of clothes, and started the housework routine. In between doing housework, I sat down to work on my talks and preparing for tutoring!

I also started working on the next few chapters of Luke.

It was strangely hot for November... I headed out at 3:30 to tutor...

The rest of the evening flew by with our complex meeting... I finally went out for a short run at 9:45 in the evening...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 71: 12

No comments:

Post a Comment