Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Nice Day... Nice Weather...

My Tuesday morning Bible study had to cancel this morning... we will meet up next Tuesday.

That gave me time to mop the floor and work on my talks and rest... And of course, I also went for a short run before I headed out to tutor...

I made plenty of food... and on the way back from tutoring, I bought lots of 'smashed' bananas as Abby wanted me to make banana bread for her birthday!

And my brother, James, will be in town... So, I spent some time looking for an American restaurant that will be serving TURKEY... or a traditional Thanksgiving meal.  One restaurant was fully booked, so we are going to REGENT, for their buffet. For Thursday, they will have turkey! And hopefully all the side dishes as well... I booked... and it's expensive! About 50US$ per person!

The weather was cold and rainy but today... it changed... warmer and no rain! Overcast but you can see the blue skies peeking through...

I think it's going to be nice for this whole weekend! We don't get any days off... In fact, Isaiah still has one more midterms on Friday!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 71: 19

No comments:

Post a Comment