Monday, November 13, 2017

Class Prep

I can't believe how busy I was today...

I didn't do any of my class prep... So, I had to focus on getting that done.

Alan was also helping me to get my computer updated...

I tutored from 4:30-6:30, went to teach at NSB from 7-9:30 and picked up Abby at 10:15! 

After coming home, I corrected the papers from NSB and did a load of clothes.

Yes, after I finish blogging, I am heading straight to bed... oh, first I need to hang the clothes up to dry... we try not to use the dryer.

I told Alan... I am teaching more now than when I had a full time job. This week I'll be teaching 12 hours... plus preparing for the Sunday message!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 71: 7

2 comments:

  1. hopefully making more money tooooooooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well... I'm not making more money as it's hourly pay... If I don't work, I don't get paid. No such thing as paid summer or CNY vacations!

    ReplyDelete