Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Thanksgiving In Taiwan

This past weekend a sweet couple went to an alumni THANKSGIVING dinner and brought home leftover! They didn't want all the turkey meat so we got to have it. It was a huge tub full of meat... So, I decided to make stuffing and mashed potatoes to go with it.

For these past few evenings, that's what we had for dinner... so yummy!

I have a tub of French bread in the refrigerator for my next batch of stuffing...

I also made flan and pudding... Ok... it wasn't pumpkin pies but still...

Alan will have Soochow Thanksgiving feast next Wednesday (11/22), so he has promised me at least 3 turkey bones and hopefully some leftover turkey (that usually doesn't happen as the students just "gobble" everything up pretty quickly). I'm grateful just to get the bones for turkey soup... which is what we make for Thanksgiving Sunday to share with our HOP church family!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 71: 9

No comments:

Post a Comment