Saturday, November 4, 2017

Nanhu School Anniversary!

I got up at 3:20am and it was so nice and quiet... and cool... the temperature really dropped...

After spending time with the Lord, I decided to make some chicken nuggets and answer emails.

By 7am, Abby and I were out the door as we both had to be at Nanhu before 7:30! I was helping out with the PTA Fund Raising while Nanhu had their school anniversary. I was out at the front door for 5 hours... standing and talking to people... The wind was really strong and it was cold!

We raised a total of about 10,000US$! There were several big donors... which helped a lot!

The afternoon flew by -- I worked on my talk and continued to clean the house. This time I focused on Abby's room...

I went and picked Abby up at 3:30. I went off and did a few more errands, trying to stay awake.

Isaiah came back from his refereeing class at around 7pm. Tomorrow he will go again... if he passes the tests, he can be a referee... but it's all volunteer.

We had family time this evening... I will go to bed early again tonight I know I won't be able to keep my eyes opened...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 69:33

No comments:

Post a Comment