Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Biking in Taipei

I met with a friend and decided to bike back since I didn't have to tutor this afternoon. If I had to tutor, I would not be able to have this kind of a leisurely ride.

I took the MRT for one stop and got off and got a 'u-bike'.

The weather was cool with a slight sprinkle... and after making sure I was heading in the right direction, the ride was so nice!

I stopped at a bookstore and got gospel tracts and second hand books!

The whole ride was only one US dollar!

I got my scooter and then went to Carrefour to get eggs and discounted coffee packets! Two bags of 15 packets for only 3US$! I wanted to buy all that they had but I was on a scooter. So I'll have to go back again tomorrow and get whatever they have left!

I spent the rest of the evening working on my talks and ppt file as I was the only person HOME! I should have gone out for a run as the weather was so perfect... but it's crunch time for me as I have to get the talks done... as we're going out for dinner tomorrow night and on Saturday night...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 71: 21

No comments:

Post a Comment