Sunday, November 19, 2017

Another Flash Sort of Day

I had to tutor this morning... So, that made the day go by so fast.

I called my mom and took off...

After finishing tutoring, I had to go run a few errands -- drop off lemon loaf and materials to another gal I tutor, go look for gospel tracts... God helped me to complete both of these.

I got home and put away things and got things ready for HOP.  I wanted to make a dessert. I also wanted to drop off the guitar to get it restrung. Plus, Abby wanted to look for a birthday gift for one of her friends.

So... before and after church, I went with her to look at a few stores. We finally found something...

HOP was great. We had one newcomer. I pray that the message of God's love would draw her to come back again.

It looks like it's going to be wet and cold all week... YIKES.

Hopefully, I will be able to go out for a run this week...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 71: 17

No comments:

Post a Comment