Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Bible Study

I really enjoy having the sisters come over to my house for Bible Study every other Tuesday mornings. I like thinking up creative lunch menus. Today was pumpkin veggie soup with chicken nuggets. A sister brought homemade jam. So, we had it with homemade bread that Abby made as a dessert. Another sister brought dragon fruits.

We are watching the study by Sheila Walsh. It has been so interesting as she suffered clinical depression and was hospitalized for a period of time. The morning went by very quickly.

I spent the afternoon, resting and writing.

I went off to tutor...

I came home and Isaiah and Abby were both home!

Alan came home a little later...

I need to finish my talk notes... so after posting this, I'm going back to writing the conclusion for Luke 14!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 70:1

No comments:

Post a Comment