Wednesday, March 1, 2017

I'm Back!

Yes, we got back late Monday night... but we were out having fun all day Tuesday!

On Wednesday, I spent the morning catching up, had a 4 hour lunch/counseling session with a friend and then went off to tutor!

In the evening, we had our family prayer time. I also walked with Abby, checked my emails, and it was already 11:45! Since I was coming down with a sore throat, I decided to head off to bed.

So, this is the first chance I have had to blog -- from my computer here at home!

To back up a bit... Isaiah did not have his tennis tournament as the weather was too wet in Miaoli. So, we got to have fun all day Sunday and Monday. We went to a newly opened 'outlet' mall near Taichung. We went to different night markets and then found a more upscale restaurant with an all you can eat salad bar and had dinner there.  We didn't get back on Monday night until around 11pm.  And on Tuesday, the kids slept in. Alan went to play tennis. And I did a bit of housework. We were to meet my cousin's husband, who came to Taiwan on a business trip. We wanted to take him out for lunch and a drive around Taipei.

By the time we came back, it was time to get ready for school the next day and have our family prayer time! So, you see why I have not had the time to blog!

The weather here is set to drop... I love these winter days!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 36: 7


No comments:

Post a Comment