Monday, March 13, 2017

Very Strange Weather

Image result for Psalm 37: 8
Yesterday, it was so hot...

Today, it was so wet and cold!

I couldn't believe the difference!

I was out on my scooter, freezing to death!

But really, I had a very productive day!  I still have NOT finished the test... but I'm almost there.

I did clean the whole house, including treating the shower curtains with bleach!

And I sorted through donated items and dropped the boxes off.

On Thursday, I'm going to go over to the second hand store and help pack two huge boxes of donated items to be shipped to the Philippines. I order and pay for the boxes and the second hand store owner gives me the stuff for FREE!! The people in the Philippines are so blessed when the boxes arrive. One time we mailed off 60 pairs of rain boots which were so loved by all the farmers in these rural villages that our friends minister at.  This time, we're going to try to send over glassware and more clothes.

I also looked on line for a possible cruise. Mom Bea wants to take Alden and his family plus Alan and Isaiah on a summer cruise. The only ones I found which would fit their schedule are going down to Mexico, which aren't that thrilling. There were two that sailed from Los Angeles to New Zealand or Australia. Those looked fantastic! Twenty-one days... but then you have to fly back to the States or to Taiwan! I think it will be a fun trip, no matter where they end up going.

Seek Him First!


Image result for Psalm 37: 8

No comments:

Post a Comment