Saturday, March 25, 2017

Nice Short Run on A Rainy Day

Yes, it's true.

The weather changed yet again and it turned cold and rainy. (Which is actually my favorite kind of weather.)

Alan's tennis tournament got cancelled as they saw that this weekend's weather was going to turn 'bad'. So, he will be able to take Isaiah to the TOEIC test and I won't have to rush around since I'm speaking at the morning Chinese church.

Ok... back to my day...

I tutored this morning and then rushed home to get the house and food ready for our couples group this evening. At 4:20, things were fairly done, so I went out for a short run -- 8kms only! I wish I had more time because the weather was so great (by my definition of the perfect running weather!)

We had three couples come for Core... so it was fantastic. For dinner, we had hot dogs, veggie sticks, chips, veggie soup, sweet red bean soup and salad and fruit! Of course, there was dessert -- ice cream with caramel or fudge topping and sweet mint chocolate cookies! Fabulous! For the presentation, we had the couples do a marriage check-up and then together, we watched a 30 minute segment of JOYCE MEYER (can you believe it?) about choices we make. We ended by praying together.

Isaiah stayed in his room and 'studied' during the presentation. Abby was gone all day!

Tonight we finished Day 34 of the 40 Day Prayer Challenge!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 37: 31



No comments:

Post a Comment