Sunday, March 12, 2017

Kids at the High School Expo

Both my kids volunteered for the High School Expo today. They stood at the Nanhu booth in the middle of the City Hall Plaza and met and greeted potential students, trying to convince them to come to Nanhu Senior High School. That is if these junior high school students do well enough on the nation wide standardized test in May.

Isaiah was on the mic and Abby passed out brochures and gifts. It was outdoors and it was a very warm day. Abby got a little sunburned on her face! They both had a great time!

We were all at church this afternoon and I made hot cocoa and mint brownies for the Love Feast!

The week has started so quickly.

Oh... and it's daylight savings time in the States! I called my mom and she kept asking me the same questions about why they do it and how weird it was...

Anyhow, that means I will have to call my mom at around 10:30 in the morning as that would be 7:30 at night for her. 

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 37: 8

No comments:

Post a Comment