Friday, February 24, 2017

Blogging Via My Cell Phone!

For those who read my blog, you noticed that I missed a day or two! That's because we came down to Taichung! So I'm blogging using my cell phone! This is a first! We came down to share with the students at Morrison. And since we know so many people here, we decided to make it into our family trip! It has been so much fun! Too much fun! My daughter asked me, why didn't you put me in this school? Yikes! Morrison is a Christian school with smaller classes and loving Christian teachers but located in central Taiwan in the city of Taichung! Abby loves this environment and she would have thrived! I told her, maybe she'll come here and teach in the future! With no school on Monday and Tuesday, we're just going to hang around here and drive back up on Monday! Tonight we'll go to the senior play. Tomorrow will be Isaiah's all day tournament in Miaoli. Church with our friends on Sunday and basketball in the afternoon!

I'm not sure if I'll blog again until I get back up to Taipei!

Seek Him first!

Image result for Psalm 36: 26

3 comments:

  1. welcome to the 19th century haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't do it... The screen is so small...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The word "Technology" is soon to vanish. Its place shall be occupied by "Green Technology". Green technology may be costlier to implement as all R&D projects are but in the long run it shall be cheaper in all respect. Cutting down on costlier raw material consumption and recycling zero cost waste as raw material will certainly make green products cost friendly and help to carve a better world to live. We are on a faster track so is the march of green technology. sepeda listrik

    ReplyDelete