Wednesday, March 15, 2017

The Arrival of Baby Paul

About two and a half years ago, I helped put together David and Tiffany's wedding reception. When they unexpectedly got pregnant 10 months ago, I told them I'd be there to help them pray through the delivery.

At first, they thought they would have to have a C-section. But through prayers of many, they went for natural birth. She went into the hospital yesterday afternoon.

I went there at 11am this morning and the baby was born at 2:21, weighing 3.130kgs and 49cm in length. Paul Lin is the baby's English name.

While waiting, Tiffany's father was there. They had been sharing with him for a long time. He is 69 years old. I sat there and told him about Jesus and how we are not in control of our lives. When I invited him to welcome Jesus into his heart, he said YES. Like the birth of his grandson, I told him, today is his birthday as well. It was amazing...

Pray for the father that he will really come to follow Jesus wholeheartedly.

I rushed home and got my tutoring bag and headed out again.

I didn't get any of my messages on Luke prepared... but at least I sent off the test before going to the hospital! And how I rejoice at the new births that happened today!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 37: 18

No comments:

Post a Comment