Saturday, March 4, 2017

Fighting Off A Bad Cough and Cold

Well... the bug hit...

I was hoping to ward off the onset of a full blown cough and cold, but without enough time to sleep (that's my best way to fend off any kind of illness), it hit!

At first, it was just the sore throat. I took extra vitamin Cs and drank plenty of lukewarm water.

Then a cough started with a slight dizziness and general body soreness. I forsook all running or exercising!

By Thursday and Friday, I was feeling it in my chest... and Alan said I was coughing pretty much all night.

I'm so glad Mom Bea gave me three bottles of the "spray" as the coughing whacked my back out. The spray has been so helpful!  I spray it on after a nice long hot shower.

Today, I gave myself a two hour nap. I was going to cut a dear friend's hair, but when I lined her, she said that she didn't want to catch whatever it is I had... so we postponed the haircutting until next Saturday.

Hopefully, within a few days with plenty of rest, this bug will be gone!

If you read this, please remember to pray for me! Everyone else is healthy! Thank you Jesus!

Seek Him First!
Image result for psalm 36: 8

No comments:

Post a Comment