Friday, March 24, 2017

Interesting Experience!

For our date, Alan and I decided to go 'house hunting'. Not that we're about to move, but since I'm getting a small sum of money each month from my 'retirement' pension, we thought it would be good to find another property to 'invest' in.

We went to several places and one was in the old parts of Taipei! What we saw was like the slums in Hong Kong... We were so shocked. We never knew a place like this existed in Taipei. It's a place of ministry. There were many old people and small home-style temples everywhere... I would never say Taipei is unsafe, but being in that area, I wondered... This area is well-known, in the old days, as where the gangs hung out or where you can get drugs or where other illegal activities took place!

We also went to three new places... but they were way too expensive.

So, we're going to keep looking...

I actually enjoy this process... but not Alan. And yet, he has been the one who has found the houses we have here in Neihu...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 37: 30




2 comments:

  1. but where are the pictures? where is this ? show on map

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll wechat the pictures to you... It doesn't show all scary stuff.

    ReplyDelete