Tuesday, March 21, 2017

So Many Emergencies!

We are still working on getting things done for the application process. Alan scanned all the certificates and now, we found out that the size of the document is restricted.

I picked up my scooter and went to pay the fee for the college applications. Then it was off to run errands!

I was hoping to go and visit someone's sister who found out she had stomach cancer and will have to remove her entire stomach. But I got extremely lost... So, I'll have to go at another time.

That was one of the emergencies.

The other was Stephanie's daughter. She caught a virus and started vomiting about two days ago. Her immune system must have weakened as the virus then attacked her pancreas. This in term affected her glucose level, which put her in a coma. She was admitted into the ICU.

My sister sent a message that her son and husband are both sick. They've been vomiting, too!

There is a great need to be on my knees...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 37: 27

No comments:

Post a Comment