Saturday, March 11, 2017

Car "Fixed", Hair Cut, Test Finished!

I picked up the car this afternoon. The battery is supposedly fully charged! And the mechanic taught me how to detached the negative 'current' each time we leave the country so that we don't have this problem again. 

The kids and Alan went to watch the professional basketball game in Panchiao. I stayed home as I had a friend coming over. I had scheduled her haircut for today! It actually worked out perfectly as I needed time to work on test writing. Oh, her haircut turned out fabulously!

So, the rest of my evening was spent working on the set of test that is due on Tuesday! In order to finish, I needed3-4 more hours of uninterrupted time. So, it was great to be home alone to do just that. Again, every 50 minutes I got up to work on something else, like cooking dinner or putting away the laundry. It was just too difficult to sit for 4 hours straight. It felt so good to finally finish it!

Seek Him First!

Image result for Psalm 37: 7

No comments:

Post a Comment