Monday, March 6, 2017

Getting Better

I have NOT fully recovered, but I am feeling better. This throat thing really hit hard! I'm now losing my voice!

I went off this morning to mail off Isaiah's packet and looked at Carrefour, taking pictures of things that are great to buy to bring to the States.

I worked on writing test and I decided to resign from this job as it takes way too much time. I am very sure that they will be able to find someone else as I had recommended different people to them.

I made quiche for my small group this evening and then I made veggie chicken for Alan's dinner! I was going to bake a loaf of fresh bread, but I ran out to 'steam'. Instead, I took a very long nap!

Sleeping is very healing!

I hope that by tomorrow I will be completely healed! And I am pretty sure that will be true if I again have more time to rest! (Resting my throat from talking and giving myself time to NAP!)

Seek Him First!
Image result for psalm 36: 10

No comments:

Post a Comment