Thursday, March 23, 2017

Section Tests Finished!

I'm glad to announce that the first section tests are finished!

Abby went out to see a movie with her classmates...

Isaiah was able to just hang out at home. I printed up a stack of Soochow University English Practice Exams for him... but he said he just wanted to relax!

So, my day was filled... as always... I went to the library and got more Time magazines for Isaiah to read. And yes, I got all the past entrance exams printed out.  I realized that I have not gone for a run in a very long time... I've been that busy!  Maybe next week...

I got Abby registered for her TOEIC test on Sunday, 5/21. That took a long time as they needed a recent photo! So, I had to figure out how to crop and upload a photo!

This weekend the couples' group will be at our house on Saturday and then I'll be speaking on Sunday morning at the New Beitou Baptist Church. Alan has a tennis tournament all day Sunday... and next week, Abby goes off for her graduation trip!

I can't believe it's already the end of March!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 37: 29

No comments:

Post a Comment