Monday, July 25, 2016

Such A Perfect Monday

I haven't had a Monday like today for a long time. I didn't have to rush anywhere, even though I had a lot to get done.

I drove to drop off Isaiah as I needed to use the car at least once a week. Then I picked up donation and did a few errands. Getting back home, I got busy with catching up on emails and tidying up. I also spent quite a bit of time on the computer, looking for the last few gifts on the internet. I left at 12noon to get things copied for my class tomorrow and I went to the Christian bookstore to buy the book as they would give me a bigger discount with my 'membership' card. I also went to Carrefour as they always have some imported goods on sale. I have also been looking for a mop. I can't seem to find one that works well. I don't want one that needs a special bucket to ring it dry. I don't want to keep using disposable wet ones. I don't want one that I have to ring dry by hand. The picking is slim! I did find lots of great stuff including this peach syrup. It was 5US$ on sale for 2US$!

I went for a run in the afternoon even though it was extremely hot. I drank a lot of water upon coming back home.

The rest of the evening was relaxing with Isaiah at home. I do need to start preparing for the two messages this Sunday, but not today!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 13:4

No comments:

Post a Comment